2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
ArgoADML is a diagramming tool for graphycally editing architectural descriptions
represented in ADML (Architecture Description Markup Language).
- Build an effective architecture tool for the software architects community
- Support the interchange of architecture definitions based on the adoption
of the ADML metamodel
- Integrate architecture semantics into UML models
- Start a fertile ground where to test and evolve the ADML standard
The software will be written using the Java language as an ArgoUML plugin.
The first release should contain the following minimal functionality :
- Integration with ArgoUML diagramming tool
- Create and edit ADML models
- Export/Import ADML diagrams to and from the tool
You can find here
information about the OpenGroup's ADML standard.
ADML is directly based on ACME, an architecture description language developed by the Carnegie Mellon University.